Monday, February 14, 2011

Waking up with a Hangover...lol

Waking up in the morning with a hangover from the night before is definately not the funnest thing in the world....but it is a reminder of how much fun you had the night before!


Last night me and the hubby went to Howl at the Moon.
If you've never been there it's definately a place to see on a night out....Howl is a dueling piano bar that has high eneergy crowd involvement and can be a blast with a group of people.


Let's just say after two blue long islands, three strawberry lemon drop shots and a couple of sips from my hubby's bucket of booze of bahama mama....I was not doing so well....


The toilet became my best friend and I became the one that needed someone to hold my hair and help me stand straight....at least I know the friends we were with at least had a good laugh. So needless to say I woke up "fantastic" this morning!


So I've come up with a list of things to do the next morning to liven up your day!


  1. Call out of work... ;) (this is an immediate pick me up)
  2. Take a shower and freashen up your body
  3. Don't eat breakfast.... that just makes you feel worse, if you need something have a glass of water with a tylenol or advil and a couple of crackers.
  4. Stay in your bed a little bit longer but don't spend the whole day there you'll feel worse later.
  5. Once you get your butt up from bed...have some toast, have a red bull and get your butt moving!
These all may seem simple but if you have too much sleep you'll feel worse...I guarantee....


Happy Hangover Recovery!

No comments:

Post a Comment