Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscars

One of the most depressing moments of my life....

As I stood on the edge of my shower, propped up while removing the old shower curtain, and replacing it with a clean "yummy" new plastic smelling curtain, I could hear the Academy Awards on the T.V. in the background. Depressing? How so? A disturbing and unsettling feeling in the pit of my stomach made me realize how this one moment made me feel soooo unaccomplished...

Like I've stated before and those who've known me longer know that Oscars, Hollywood, and Film was my ultimate dream. I always imagined myself on that stage....in the Kodak theater...and the speech I would struggle to say after recieving an Oscar for Best Actress in a leading role...

As I stood their listening to the glitz and glam from afar, gripping an old shower curtain in my hand and attempting to balance myself like a gymnast, the feeling of depression took over my heart and soul...


2013 will be the 85th annual Academy Awards ceremony...which means...
that's all I've got...2 years...why the 85th...I was born in 1985... so it's only suitable to get to the Oscars by 2013, the 85th year of the Oscars...So wether I make it by means of a nomination...invitation...or just plainly getting a ticket and sitting in that theater...

I've made it my goal for the next two years....

Wish me luck! Break a leg! Buena Suerte! Bon Voyage!
Whichever...just say your prayers for me....

Now all I have to do is quit my job, move to Cali, and audition!
If only it were that easy!
Tom and Julia here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment