Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Motivation

Okay so working out is definately not the funnest thing in the world but I'm trying! It's taking alot of self iniciative, self control, and encouragement to get my lazy butt to the gym. I've been consistently going everyday after work and pushing myself harder each day. After having my daughter I feel like first, nothing's where it's supposed to be and second, that I don't feel as myself, or what I once used to be. It's so hard to see myself 25 lbs heavier and about 2 pant sizes bigger. So due to the lack of 100% confidence with my body image, I tell myself each day to get to the gym and lose the weight!

I have to say that going, although very exhuasting, is an energy booster and makes me feel great! I have one goal, loose 25 lbs!!! If I do this and concentrate on my tummy I know I'll be spring break and summer ready with 100% body confidence restored.

  
My motivation or body idol during this mission is the one and only, hottest, and naturally beautiful woman, Kim Kardashian!


Of course I will never have a booty like hers but she's not skin and bones, and she is so confident with her thickness.

After her very publically upsetting release of her silver paint photos, her every little faults and flaws(very few) were exposed. If you aren't familiar with the photos, she was covered in silver body paint for the shoot and was photographed in silver nudity. The photos were supposed to have had some type of digital image/logo imposed to cover her very private parts. Unfortunately, the pictures were released without anything covering her, only silver paint. Although her upsetting moment of realization was public on her T.V. show she gracefully pressed forward and commented, that this was proof to all, she is who she is with her flaws and all.

This is the only one that doesn't show everything.
Their are too other photos that are extremely revealing a front shot exposing her breast and another exposing her butt. You can see them on google photos if necessary, but I didn't want to post those here.

So she's my motivation during this and I can only hope to look half as good as she does even in her chubbier moments. I hope to at least loose 10 lbs by March 12th, Miami here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment