Sunday, February 13, 2011

Just another Sunday morning.....

Woke up this morning and decided to start this up....getting used to the format and how to do this...Get to know a little bit about my life before this point.... (the abridged version)


I grew up in Orlando, FL with my mom, dad, and little sister....As I got older I dreamed about becoming an actress and moving to Cali or New York to pursue that dream.....as you can see that didn't go as planned....


I fell in love...and married my high school sweetheart. My husband was in the Marines and we moved to San Diego, California where he was stationed. After about a year married he was deployed yet again to Iraq.....and I moved back to Orlando, FL to be with family while he was gone....I found out about three weeks after he left that I was pregnant....After what seemed the longest deployment of MY life he came home safely and we had our beautiful baby girl 3 days after his arrival. Talk about being right on time.


4 years later....


We've situated ourselves in Orlando and have our home and life rolling here.... My husband is out of the military and now is a police officer. I currently am the leading lady and celebrity of my own life...:)


Life is definately not what you always expect but I can say I've been very blessed in alot of ways.  I know that everything in my life has made me into the person I am today!


Let's see what the next day will bring.....

No comments:

Post a Comment